Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Valentine Boxes

Last night for FHE, for our activity we helped the kids make a Valentines Box.  I found this idea on Pinterest!  It turned out really cute.  We used empty cereal boxes and some of my old scrap booking paper (Nick was happy to see it get used I'm sure!).  The kids did a great job decorating them with stickers and then we finished them off with a ribbon handle.  I think they will work great to hold their valentines in!






We finished off the evening with some Ice Cream.  Yum!  It was a fun activity.  I have seen Kaylee carrying around her box a few times today!  It was cute!  The next thing to work on is the Valentines they are taking to school.  We need to put names on all of them for their parties they both have next Tuesday...I think I just came up with next week's FHE!!!

No comments: