Monday, April 11, 2011

Alivia Marie Bennett

I wanted to share the pictures I took and edited of Alivia when she was just a week old. It took a few different photo shoots, but I am happy with how they turned out. I love pictures and I take a lot of them, because it is the best way for me to remember special things that have happened and to remember how precious my kids are! I am loving having Alivia and being able to snuggle with her every day! I know she is going to grow up super fast, so I wanted to make sure I remember how sweet and precious she was as a new born, but I am also excited to see how she will grow and develop as well! Here they are...

2 comments:

Andrea said...

CUTE!!

Melissa said...

She is so sweet! The pics look great, awesome job!