Last night for FHE we colored Easter eggs. Our friends Jana and Luke joined us for the fun. Every year gets more and more fun as the kids get older. Here are a few pictures from our night. We were pretty impressed with Nick's creativeness with his egg. We bought a really fun kit that came with sticker eyes, mouth, hair and pipe cleaners for arms and legs. This is what Nick came up with. Even Alivia enjoyed some of the fun!
It was a great evening and the best part was the cookie pie Jana brought! Yum! Now I just need to figure out what to do with a dozen and a half hard boiled eggs. Maybe we will have egg salad sandwiches for lunch tomorrow!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Fun we still need to do that but I think we will wait til my family gets here. Also you could make deviled eggs those are matt's favorite
1 comment:
Fun we still need to do that but I think we will wait til my family gets here. Also you could make deviled eggs those are matt's favorite
Post a Comment