Friday, April 1, 2011

Two Weeks

Today, Alivia is 2 weeks old! That was fast! We got up really early to get us all out of the house by 8 for her Dr. Appt. She did such a good job and the Dr. even commented on how chill of a baby she is! The only fussing she did was when they did her PKU and had to prick her heel. That was a little sad! She is following in her older siblings foot steps with her statistics, she is tall and thin. She was 6 lbs 9 oz, which is 7%, and her height is 21 in, which is 77%. I thought I would take a picture of her with her cute stuffed animal help track how she is growing from month to month. This is the first picture of her with it at 2 weeks old. She is such a cutie and I love to just hold and snuggle her as much as possible! She is getting into a good 3 hour routine and does pretty good at night. She still gets up a few times, but is easy to feed and put right back to bed. I want to just freeze time and have her stay little, but I know as she gets older she will just get more and more fun! After her appt, we headed to Kaylee's dance class and then headed home for lunch before taking Carson to a Birthday party. The weather has been so nice today, so we took advantage and went on a short walk with Alivia in the stroller. Right now while I blog, the 2 older kids are on a bike ride with dad while Alivia takes a nap. I am excited for the weather to start being nice so we can all get out and enjoy the sun! And I can't wait to get waling and jogging again soon!!! So far, I am really enjoying having a March baby!

No comments: