Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Say "Awwwww"

Yesterday Carson, Kaylee, and myself went to the Dentist for our 6 month check up. This was Kaylee's first time at the dentist. She did SO good! She first watched them clean and look at Carson's teeth. He was so good to try and explain to her how it all worked and told her it didn't hurt. It was cute! Then it was her turn and she didn't hesitate at all to sit up in the chair and open her mouth big and wide for Keith, the Dental Hygienist. In fact, she held her mouth open wide the WHOLE time she was in the chair, it was quite funny! She was excited to get her teeth polished like "Princess Teeth". I had forgotten my camera, and I had mentioned it to Dr. Adrian, and he was so nice and grabbed his camera and took a few pictures of Kaylee and emailed them to me. His camera is made to take close ups of mouths, but they worked great for this too! Dr. Adrian and his staff are super nice and SO friendly! They know our whole family very well and we are so glad to have him as our dentist! Both kids' teeth looked great and they didn't have any cavities! Unfortunately, I have one little filling I need done and my back tooth needs a crown. (This is another crown other than one I just got from my root canal). The cutest thing that was Kaylee did during the appointment yesterday was tell all of us while they were cleaning my teeth..."When I grow up I am going to be a doctor, and clean peoples teeth!". She is adorable!

No comments: