Tuesday was a busy day...Nick took the day off to go and get a esophagram done on this throat (a routine thing we do now every year since his surgery). Then after he got home I ran to the running store and bought me some new running shoes. So excited!! Then Nick headed to work at the Grease Monkey before meeting us in Centerville for Carsons soccer game. After we had dinner (Homemade chicken noodle soup) Nick went to scouts and I put the kids to bed. It was a pretty busy night and we went to bed by 10:30. Well, sometime between then and 4 AM when Nick went to work, someone had gone through our back garage door (we accidentally left it unlocked) and tried to take the DVD/Navigation system out of our van. They didn't succeed, but did manage to break the trim on the dashboard in their attempt. Then they also used the two screwdrivers they took out of Nick's tool box and put two holes in our trampoline on the way out. I called the cops to make a report and found out I was the 3rd person to report a break in that morning. Our friends just up the street had their TV and Xbox stolen out of their house that same night! It was crazy! I was just glad they didn't actually get away with any of our stuff! Later on Wednesday, after dealing with the craziness of the break in I got to relax in the dentists chair while I got a crown build up done! It was great....(I am joking of course!).
Earlier in the week, Carson had gotten a black eye while playing on the playground during recess. He fell of the chains and into a pole he said. Poor kid...he looks like he got into my eye makeup!!! Here are some pics from the 2nd and 4th day of his black eye.
This week we have been noticing that Alivia is slowly learning to smile! We spent Wednesday morning for like 30 Minutes trying to get her to smile and take a picture of it....it was close, but I didn't get a good smile out of her!
Thursday was a busy day of running errands and I even learned how to make bows from my friend Jana! I am so excited to do some more! Today Kaylee had Dance and Carson had school and we are getting ready to pack up and go celebrate Nick's dad's 60th Birthday with his family. It has been a pretty fun, weird, interesting, crazy, and busy week! I could do without the break in and dentist appt, but the rest of it is what our life is typically like, and THAT I can't wait to do more of!
No comments:
Post a Comment