Monday, April 25, 2011
Easter Saturday
We got up early on Saturday and got ready for a busy day! We started by going to an Easter Egg hunt at WX Elementary. We have gone the past couple years and it is a great Easter celebration! We got a picture with the Easter Bunny, Easter tattoos, and of course the kids got to participate in an Easter Egg Hunt. Here are a few pictures from our morning.










We ate lunch at home and then Nick and Carson headed up to Tremonton to work on some Rental house stuff and me and the girls (that is weird it is plural!) went to Ogden to a baby shower. My sis-in-law Natalie's little sister Nicole is having a baby boy in June! I also took some maternity pictures for her while I was up there. Kaylee and Hallie had such a fun time playing together. I only took pictures of this moment, but there were so many things they did that afternoon that were really cute! Here they are in Natalie's room playing. They were laughing so hard! They would stand up and then hurry and lay down, I guess they thought it was hilarious!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment