Sunday, December 27, 2020

Vocal Motion Movie Concert

On Monday, December 21st, we had our Vocal Motion Movie Concert at Walker's Cinema.  It was so much fun!  We showed every song (9 total) on 6 screens, two different times, and a final time at 8:30 for all of the directors and our family & friends.  It was a fun way for everyone to watch the music videos.  Overall, the first concert of Vocal Motion was a success!  Even with Covid, we made the best of it! 






My parents were so cute and came not only to the showing at 5:30, which was for Alivia's class, but also the 8:30 showing.  They are so amazing and supportive and I love them for it.  I am also thankful for Nick and my kids for always being so supportive and willing to do whatever I ask of them.  I am so grateful they are on this journey with me!  

No comments: