Saturday, December 12, 2020

Animal Kingdom Part 2

After lunch we went on the ride Mount Everest.  I thought it would be similar to the Matterhorn, but it was just as fun and even better!  This ride goes like normal and then stops before going off a broken track...then goes backwards....like super fast!  It was so fun we went on it like three times!  We enjoyed some soft serve ice-cream between rides.  


We ventured into Dinoland...which seemed a to be the least popular place in the park, probably because it was mostly kid rides.  So we made it through there pretty fast.  
Our most favorite ride of the day was "Avatar".  We rode it like 4 times.  It was amazing!!!!  I would go back just to ride that again and again!


After our amazing day at Animal Kingdom, we enjoyed our final night at the hotel in Orlando.  We slept in a little the next morning before packing up and heading to Cocoa Beach for the next few days.  Disney World was amazing and I am so glad we got to go!  I don't know when we will have a chance to ever go there again, so it was so fun that we got to take our kids there!  We feel so blessed!



 

No comments: