Sunday, December 27, 2020

Almost Christmas!

Another fun few days of Holiday fun!  Preston brought home this cute ornament from school.  I love things like that!  They grow so fast, so anything to help me remember their sweet youth is such a joy to me.  
I took a picture of my office before I cleaned it last week.  This is what it looks like almost every few weeks after I clean it, have a video shoot or big choir event, and it ends up in piles of stuff everywhere!  Haha! 
Here is a cute picture from our rehearsal in our matching shirts!  Love these ladies!
It has been pretty cold in the mornings, so I have taken pity on Kaylee and will sometimes drive her to the bus stop in the morning.  Not getting up at 6 AM is a welcomed break during Christmas.  I really wish they would move the start time back for Jr High!  
Just a few more pictures of our week.  I love getting snuggles from my Preston!  Kaylee & Kamree, the cutest friends, and our last choir class/party before the break.  





We enjoyed a little snow storm, which I don't mind as long as I don't have to drive in it!  We attended Church on Sunday, which is always special before Christmas.  
Monday was a busy day running errands and getting ready for our big Movie Concert that night.  I made Carson drive me around to run errands.  One perk of a soft closure is having a handsome personal chauffer.  

No comments: