We had a busy week leading up to our theater recording! The kids finished their stitch creation. I taught music (Wednesday mornings) and we had some great rehearsals that week at choir. In the middle of our crazy week, our cute neighbor brought over my favorite yummy treats! Chocolate covered peanut butter filled ritz crackers.
Friday night, Kaylee and I took a last minute trip to walmart for a few things and found her a dress to wear at the theater filming the next day. We had such a fun time filming at the Ziegfeld theatre. We got there to set up by 6:30 AM. We started filming at 7:15. Carson and I were the "Goons" and Kaylee was the tiger for the boy song. It was funny! Then we did the rest of the class songs and the girls song, "You'll Shoot Your Eye Out". We had to be done at noon, and so we finished right at noon and loaded up. Then we went to our next video shoot at 1:30, which was "White Christmas" with our Thurs 7 class. That ended up being a fun shoot! We wanted to have snow for this video, but since we didn't have it, we ended up making it a comedy about truly dreaming of a white Christmas.
Carson got to play hockey with ice skates on. And the best part is that my cute nephew Austin was one of the videographers. After we got done filming, we all had dinner at pizza pie cafe before he headed home. It was a LONG day and I took a LONG bath after I got home. But it sure felt good to have all of that done!















No comments:
Post a Comment