I had an idea for a gift for Ted & Karen and was lucky enough to find an artist to help me! We created a family watercolor portrait for them! The Bennett family is spread out and getting a picture with everyone in it, would not be likely, but this way we can have everyone in the picture! I think they will like it!
Wednesday, was a nice easy going day just doing some last minute errand running for Christmas. I took Preston with me and we stopped and got ice cream on the way home. The kids are excited for a break from school! Wednesday night, Alivia was invited to a swim party for Mercedez and Sawyer. I helped drive the kids down, so I took Preston with me so he could swim too. We had a great time!
When we got home, the kids insisted on decorating the gingerbread kit. And I was happy to let them! I love that they are old enough to do things like this with little assistance from me.
This time of year just makes me so happy! I love Christmastime!










No comments:
Post a Comment