I like Fridays! We don't have to be to school early, Preston doesn't have Preschool, and of course it is a FRIDAY!!! I have been doing a lot of work learning choreography for PA and helping with all the Disneyland Performance, so poor Preston has had to figure out how to entertain himself. Once in awhile while I work, he will ask me to come give him snuggles, and I do! I am trying to enjoy having one on one time with him, but some days seem so busy that it makes it hard! But I am trying! Last Friday we did have violin/voice after school. Then after Nick got home from work, we had a double date night planned with Chris and Krissy! We took Zupas for dinner and enjoyed seeing them and baby Eden! She is just the cutest!!! Kaylee was a little sad she didn't get to go, but she is just too little and new!!!
Saturday was a nice lazy day! The kids got up and helped me make pancakes. They actually did most of the cooking all day! Kaylee made the cutest menus for lunch and her and Carson served the little ones like it was a fancy restaurant! It was adorable! And all their idea!
Carson also got to play basketball with the young men on Saturday. They didn't have enough to play a real game, but they managed to play a bit with who was there! And he had fun!
Carson and Kaylee ended the day making Cowboy Delight (Goolosh) for dinner. It was delicious and I loved that they made it AND did the dishes!!!!















No comments:
Post a Comment