We had such a blast with the Breagger family last year on New Year's Eve, so we decided to do it again!! I picked up Papa Murphy's pizza on Saturday night after the girls and I did some clothes shopping. Kaylee is at an age now where I need her to try on her clothes and part of her Christmas was that I would take her shopping. We went to church and then we headed over to their house around 6. We ate pizza, danced, played games and made it all the way to midnight! The kids used pots and pans to ring in the new year! I think our families get along so well because we are so much alike! It is so fun!!! Can't wait to party again next year!
On Tuesday, Dawn and her adorable kids came up to have lunch and hang out for the afternoon. We made muddy buddies for a treat. Kaylee loved playing with Vivian, who is just the cutest! Tuesday night, we ended up taking Preston into the Dr's since had been complaining about ear pain for days! He ended up with swimmer's ear and we were able to get him some ear drops. They seem to be working!
I also had to share a picture of Alivia looking super cute in a new top and cat ear headband. She is just the cutest in my opinion!








No comments:
Post a Comment