Christmas Eve was on a Sunday this year and it was wonderful! We attended a special Sacrament meeting of music. Every auxiliary sang a song and the choir also sang. The boys wore their matching ties and looked so handsome!
After church, we headed up to Tremonton and had dinner with the Brower side of the family. The kids decorated cookies and ginger bread houses. We also got to play a game of Knock Your Neighbor.
The kids were excited to get home and open their Christmas Eve pj's. I was even lucky enough to get pj's this year too! They have reindeer on them!
All of the kids slept in Alivia's room. And I don't know how much sleep any of us got! I think someone was up every hour going to the bathroom! Including Nick and I! Haha! I sure love the stage of life we are in right now! Our kids are still young enough that the magic of Christmas is real and it makes it just it so great!









No comments:
Post a Comment