Sunday, January 28, 2018

Grandparent's Day

 We had a good week last week!  We are busy with early morning orchestra and bell practice!  Preston also had a field trip Tuesday.  (I will have to post about that separate when I get the pics Nick texted me since he was the one who took him.  Kaylee had a Endocrinologist appointment Tuesday and is looking good with her Rx dose.  Alivia ran a fever Tuesday and Wed morning, so she stayed home from school and dance.  Wednesday, the girls loved having Grandpa come and have lunch with them as part of the grandparents day at the school.  They had lunch and then got a book at the book fair.  He is such a great grandpa to come and do that with them!  We love having him semi-retired.  It is fun!



 Kaylee comes to both my Tuesday and Wednesday Show Stoppers class.  I love having her there both days and we are loving learning our new songs from Wicked!  It is going to be a fun broadway show this semester! 
 Thursday, after bell practice and dropping Preston off at school, I headed down for my Thursday temple trip with Brittany M. and Heather W.  It always seems like there are a million things to do, but I know that it is important for us to go!  And I am always glad we go.

No comments: