Sunday, January 28, 2018

Super Sunday!

Carson was so excited to get his BYU Blanket he ordered from amazon with his gift card from Gma.  He loves BYU!!!  I am also including pictures of Alivia doing her splilts, which she is amazing at!  And I finally had time to do gel nails on her toes!  She is so fun!  So this year we have 9:00 church and even though it is super early!  I love it!  Last week we got home from church and spent the afternoon putting a puzzle together and just chilling.  It was the best!!!  I also got a new calling!  I am a Primary teacher for the Valiant 10 class!  We have 4 kids in it and I team teach with Mckenzie Story, a young lady in our ward.  So far it is great!!!  I am going to really like this calling!  




One more thing...Kaylee is getting pretty good at the Uke.  She is learning so many chords and I love hearing her sing and play.  It makes me so happy!!!

No comments: