Thursday, January 26, 2017

Frozen

Sunday we had a nice, and busy, day at church.  We stayed in our Sacrament meeting long enough for me to sing in the ward choir and then we drove over to a sacrament meeting in North Ogden so I could sing with Melissa Chertudi, Katie, Jayci, and Gina for Melissa's sacrament meeting.  We sang "Oh how lovely was the Morning".  It went well!  Then we raced back to our ward so I could do singing time!  Made for a fun afternoon!  When we got home Nick and I watched the Kid's performance of Frozen.  They had spent Saturday and Sunday morning practicing.  They sang and acted out most of the songs from the movie.  It was adorably cute and fun to watch!  Nick had hung up rope to help dry out the tent and sleeping bags, so the kids turned them into show curtains.  It was creative for sure!  






 I had Stake choir practice that night at 6 and our ward's baptism preview at 6:30 that I was supposed to be the chorister at.  Luckily they were both being held at the stake center, so I was able to sneak out of choir practice long enough for the opening and then the closing song.  Again, we drove home in the snow!  It snowed all night causing a 2 hour school start delay.  I had already woken the older kids up to get ready for Orchestra before I checked my messages and found out about the delay, so they spent most of the early morning playing in the snow before coming in and getting ready.  They begged me to let them stay home all day, but they didn't get their way!  Haha!


No comments: