Thursday, January 12, 2017

Gracie's Bday!

We had such a great time celebrating our cousing, Gracie's, 5th Birthday last Friday, the 6th.  Natalie invited us to meet up with them to bowl at Weber State University before dinner.  I wasn't sure if we would be able to make it since Nick and Carson were supposed to go kondike camping that night and I figured I would be helping get them ready to head out.  But since the weather had been below zero at night they decided it might not be the best idea to camp that night.  It worked out for the best since we were able to go bowling and make it to dinner with everyone at Pizza Pie Cafe in North Ogden afterwards.  It was a great evening and it was fun being with cousins and family!  










Birthdays are so wonderful and it is crazy to see all of these kids get older!  Gracie is 5!  It is crazy how some days feel so long when you are a parent, but the years seem to go by so fast!

No comments: