Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Girls Night Out!

Last Tuesday, we had the twins over to play before taking them all to Kindergarten.  Mercedez was wearing socks just like Alivia's, it was cute!!  I love that Alivia is getting so many great friends!
 On Wednesday, after a busy day of music, piano lessons, ballroom and dinner I got to head out for a movie with some good friends!  We went and saw Hidden Figures.  It was a great show.  We went to Freddy's after for some ice cream and then to Danielle's for some chit chat!  I am so grateful for all the wonderful ladies I have gotten to meet over the past 18 months since we have moved here.  They have made our family feel so welcome.  Even though life is busier than ever, I can't imagine it any other way.  We have been blessed to be involved in so many wonderful things and meet so many wonderful people.  I love living in Pleasant View.

 Oh and Nick got the snowblower running!  He  had gotten the snow blower from Dan and it was working for a bit and then a gear broke and he finally found a part to replace it with and got it running again!  Yay!  It is just too bad we couldn't get the part sooner since we have been dumped on with snow the past few weeks.

No comments: