Monday, January 23, 2017

Ice Skating Debut

After we got home from Preston's surgery, the kids spent the rest of the day just playing around.  Alivia entertained herself with some singing with the microphones.  She does this all the time!  She will sing and dance all over the house.  It makes me so happy to see!  She is one heck of a performer and she is a natural!  I guess I am a little biased, but she is seriously the cutest 5 year old!!!



 For dinner we had Papa Murphy's pizza....one of our favorites lately!
 The next day, Nick worked half a day and then took the boys up to Tremonton to work on my parents house.  So I took the girls to run errands and we decided to stop at the Ogden Ice Sheet and do some skating while we were out and about!  Kaylee had been skating before so I knew she could skate, but I didn't know how Alivia would do, but after just one time around the rink she was ready to take off on her own.  She did amazing!!!!  We had such a blast and I was so pleased with how both of them did!  We enjoyed hot cocoa and donuts and decided we will have to do it again very soon!







 One of our errands was to find some pillows to go with our new couch and pull some color into the room.  And I think we found the perfect pillows!  The room is slowly coming together!

No comments: