The last part of January just flew by and with Kaylee's birthday it made for a busy time! Alivia is still loving Kindergarten and once in awhile will ask if she can just stay home all day with me, but she always goes to school with a smile!! Her hair is getting long enough that I get to try new things with it like braids and different types of pig tails! Either way, she is always so cute with those blue eyes!
Thursday, I was working out and only 12 minutes into it my back started hurting like it did a month ago, and I spent the rest of the day with ice on my back and my feet up since it was the only position that didn't hurt my back. It was a rough day! My back is still not feeling great! Friday, Nick was home and I was able to visit my friend Kimberly in the morning for a massage. Then we each took a turn to go and have lunch with the kids at school for grandparents day. It was the book fair that week! In the middle of all of that, we opened up a new account with America First Credit Union. All but 2 of my piano students back there and it is the closest CU to our house so it just made sense to have an account there. We then rushed back to the school to go to the Orion Jr. High Registration with Carson. I can't believe he is getting ready to go into 7th grade. It is crazy!



No comments:
Post a Comment