Monday, January 23, 2017

MLK Day

Last Sunday we enjoyed church and the kids had a treasure hunt as part of their lesson and wanted to do another one when we got home, so Kaylee was so cute and put one together for them and even wrapped up some old toys as their "Prize".  It was adorable!  I have been going to stake choir practice on Sunday evenings and every time we have to drive in a snow storm!  Btw, it has been snowing a lot lately!!!
 On Monday, we had a break in the weather and the kids didn't have school because of Human Rights Day, so we were able to head down to Provo to visit Grandma Pace in the hospital.  She had fallen and broken her hip on her front steps.  So even though it was not the best circumstances to see her, we enjoyed saying hi and seeing grandma Karen too.  On the way down, we stopped at walmart and bought Preston a new booster seat.  He was like a kid at Christmas!  He was so thrilled about getting a new one!





We visited for just a little bit before heading back home.  We made a quick visit to Ikea and then went straight to Pizza Pie Cafe for dinner.  Modern Woodman held a social that night there and helped pay for our dinner.  It was great!!!

On Monday, I got a text from Melissa telling me the bells had arrived for the choir.  So I stopped by that morning and got to take a look!  It is going to be so fun having real bells to play!

I had found pictures on my phone that Preston had taken that day and it made me laugh!  I think he looks so much like Nick in that picture!  Oh he is such a character!  We love him!

No comments: