Last week, we headed to Lagoon on Monday with Grandma and had a lot of fun riding the Bombora roller coaster a handful of times. I am glad Preston is 36 inches, since it allows him to go on a lot more rides this year than last. The two older kids were excited to take me on Cannibal. They had ridden the new ride the week before with Nick and I wasn't too sad that I didn't ride it yet, since I was pretty scared to be honest. But, alas, we finally made it on the ride and all I can say is WOW! It was so scary, but even more fun. I will definitely ride on it again! We enjoyed some Arby's before riding another ride or two and then heading home. We stopped on our way home to see how the cabinets were coming and we were happy to see the laminate floor had been installed and the countertops were also in!







No comments:
Post a Comment