Carson has been so excited for his 4th grade program. He was even more excited to tell us he got a duet with his good friend Connor (who is also a piano student of mine). Nick and I were looking forward to see him perform. I got all the kids up and out of the house, dropped everyone off at school, dropped Preston off at a neighbors, and then went back to the school to help in Kaylee's classroom before meeting Nick at the school for Carsons' program at 10:15. I remember learning all about Utah in the 4th grade and of course that is what they sang about. Carson did a great job knowing all the songs and singing out. His duet part when great with Connor. The last line was about how Brigham Young claimed "This is the Place!". And they sure sang it with gusto! I was a very proud mom! He has great friends his age and we are sure going to miss them when we move, like Connor and Kalie.
It was a fun and busy morning, but Nick was home the rest of the day so I was able to get things done (like laundry) while he took Alivia to talking time. He also took the van to the tire shop because my left tire was low and getting lower. It worked out well having him home. I taught piano lessons and then we had free night for dinner since we had plenty of leftovers. We then drove up to Centerville to drop my van off at a shop to have my A/C worked on today. We came home and celebrated Carson's awesome performance with some ice cream, popcorn, and a dance party on the front lawn. Everyone loved it!







No comments:
Post a Comment