Of course with conference come conference cakes! We made it back from Holden Saturday evening, so we were able to make them on Sunday morning during conference. We did miss Dad however, since he headed up to Tremonton to help Tiffany with a rental house she is needing to sell. He was there until Monday evening, but we were able to send up some conference cakes with Chris, Krissy, and Austin when they stopped by on their way home from the morning session of conference. I let Kaylee have control of the camera and she took some pictures of us making the and of the kids. I was amused by some of the pictures she got! It was a fun day of listening to conference and doing a lot of laundry from our weekend in Holden. I try not to do laundry on Sunday, but I knew I had a busy Monday so I needed to get it done! I love conference time!
No comments:
Post a Comment