We had a crazy weather week on top of our normal busy week. Normal schedule of piano, scouts, talking time and choir this week. We added a tutor for Carson on Mondays and Thursdays. He just needs some help with his comprehension. So a girl that used to be in our ward that has graduated HS comes and helps him read then go over what he read and also helps with his homework. It went good this week. A few pictures from the week include a tired little Preston one afternoon, my snow covered tulips, and some cute kids keeping entertained while it snowed. Yes snow in April. I started with a very windy day on Tuesday, then it snowed all day long Wednesday. Since we closed on our construction loan Wednesday, I got to drive in it to Layton to meet Nick at the bank to sign papers. It wasn't the funnest, but we made it there safely.
When I got home, I made a batch of bread, put dinner in the crock pot (Italian Chicken) and made a new batch of granola. The house smelled so yummy, and it was perfect baking weather outside. As I was baking, I found the kids playing and looking at books at the bottom of the stairs. They did a great job keeping themselves entertained.
That night we had the Nelson kids over for dinner and they all ate it up! Even though it was yucky weather, we made the best of it!
Thursday, we had a dig meeting with the excavator and the builders to make sure we were on the same page. Unfortunately, the wind storm and snow pushed us back on the dig. So the plan was to dig Saturday (which they did!!). But we were still able to get a few more things done while we were up there. We registered the kids for school and Carson had an Orthodontist appointment to get another opinion about braces. We liked what they said and will probably go with that doctor.
Carson had actually woken up Thusrday morning and threw up. He felt great the rest of the day but I must have also caught a little bug, because I went to bed by 8:30 that night with an upset stomach. I also think it could have been that I hadn't gotten a lot of sleep that week since I was up so early every morning. But I felt better by Friday morning and was able to still get my normal routine of cleaning bathrooms done and even got the floors cleaned. Alivia's friend Sadie came over to play and Preston wanted to play with them, so he put on a fairy dress for just a bit to play with them, but it didn't last long and he asked to take it off shortly after this picture was taken.
By Friday afternoon all the snow was gone and the kids were out playing outside. It was just a crazy week of weather!!! We had homemade mac and cheese for dinner and then had a movie night with friends. We rented the new "Night at the Museum, Secret of the Tomb". It was a cute show! It was a good week!







No comments:
Post a Comment