Last Saturday we woke up to a beautiful and warm sunny morning, so we decided to eat breakfast outside on the patio. It was a good way to start a fun day! I attended the Stake Baptism at 1 with Preston, while the older three kids went to a bday party for Gavin and Kalie. The baptism was pretty short so I was able to meet up with them about halfway through the party, which was being held at Mills Park. They had an easter egg hunt and got a big bag of eggs!
We got home from the party just as Nick was coming home from work. We surprised the kids with an early Easter gift of Lagoon Season Passes and went to opening day to get our passports and ride a ride or two. It was pretty busy and it was getting close to dinner time, so we didn't spend too much time there. We headed over to station park for dinner at Panda Express. That was Kaylee's request since she had to miss Orange Chicken on the previous Thursday due to her barium swallow. We can feed our whole family with two 3 Entree plates easily. We walked around the fountains and let the kids play at the playground and just enjoyed the beautiful night. We even scored some great deals on some GAP Jackets for the kids. Everything was 40% off, even the clearance stuff. It turned out to be a great day!
I wish I could say we are used to getting up and ready for 9:00 church now, but we aren't. It is still a battle for everyone on Sunday morning to have us all happy and ready to go. We try to always go early so I can help set up the Primary room. As I walked into the Chapel before church, I saw Carson being super sweet with Alivia, so I snapped a quick picture.
We had a fun Sharing/Singing time. I showed two short videos about the Resurrection of Jesus and then we enlisted the help of the Elder Missionaries with our Singing time version of Sing or Dare. The kids loved it! Carson picked the dare of wearing one of the missionaries ties for the rest of singing time. It was a fun day at Primary.
Just a quick Sunday Selfie of me. :) I got to wear my blue dress from Chris and Krissy's wedding.
I didn't have any meetings after church since it was Fast Sunday, so we drove up North to our lot, met new neighbors and visited with Dan and Brittany's family again. It was a beautiful afternoon. It makes us so excited each time we go. We just can't wait until there is actually a home being built!!!











No comments:
Post a Comment