Sunday, April 5, 2015

A Saturday Ride

After the egg hunt, we headed off for another ride Saturday afternoon.  This time we road up Wide Canyon with Papa and Grandma.  It was even better weather making the ride a lot of fun.  We all got a kick out of how easily Preston fell asleep on the ride each day.  I wish I could nap that easily!  






 We love to ride the fourwheelers.  The only downside is how dusty and dirty we all get and the clean up it takes to get us all back to normal.  I loved how dirty Preston's face was when we got home.  We all looked about that way.
 Before we headed for home, we took the kids down to a neighbors house that had some baby chicks, turkeys, chickens, goats, and a cute little pony.  Preston just loved them all.  It was so cute to see him not be afraid at all around them.



We had leftovers for dinner and then headed home around 6.  If the amount of laundry from our days spent in Holden was any indication of how much fun we had, then it was a lot!

No comments: