Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Tuesday's Tidbits

It was a busy and fun day yesterday!  We started out our morning with Carson and Kaylee going to summer rec through WX City.  Carson is signed up for a science class and Kaylee is doing a dance and tumbling class.  They had a blast!  I dropped them off at 9 and while they were occupied I took the two babies on a walk in the double stroller to get a workout in.  It worked out well!


Nick came home from work early and was able to help me with the kids while I mopped the floor and did a few other chores around the house including getting dinner ready for that night.  We had chicken enchiladas.  I had to teach two piano lessons at 4, and then my mom and dad met us at our house and had dinner with us just after 5, then we headed to Carson's piano recital at 6.  This recital was for HIS teacher.  He did great!  It was so fun to have Gma & Gpa Brower there to watch!



After the recital, my parents headed to a wedding reception and we headed to A&W's for a treat!




 We had such a fun evening just enjoying the warm weather and visiting with several neighbors.  I love that about summer time!!!  My parents came back to our house and so did Uncle Chris.  My parents flew out early this morning (5:30) and so they stayed at our house and Chris came up so they could have a ride to the airport.  It was so fun staying up late and talking with them, even though it was about 2 hours past my normal bedtime by the time I went to bed!

It was a great day!  And so far this day is just as fun.  I got up at 6 with Preston and then put him back to bed and was able to do a 4 mile run, just running around our block while the kids slept.  Then I had the lawn mowed by a little after 8.  We have organized a few things in our house, vacuumed the van and truck and now the kids are swimming at the neighbors while I do some blogging.  I have a piano lesson to teach today and then we have Kaylee's dance recital tonight.  Last night, we had a very nice person leave a loaf of Kneader's cinnamon bread on our doorstep.  So I think I will make french toast for dinner tonight....wasn't that nice?  Don't know who it was, but it was so sweet!

No comments: