Friday, after we home from the zoo, I took Kaylee to dance and then picked up some pizza for dinner. (Pizza Hut had 5.55 pizza's for their 55th anniversary....so even though we had that last week....you just can't beat cheap and yummy pizza!). Then we headed to the Cruisin, which is the kick off to the Bountiful Car Show. We went last year and had a blast, so we had to go again this year. The kids enjoyed the burn out as well after the cruisin. On Saturday, I got up early and went on a run with Uncle Chris. He stayed with us so he could attend a wedding in SLC the next day. We run up by the temple and it was beautiful! After our early run, I had to get ready to go to the Ragnar Captain's meeting at 9 in Kaysville for my Aunt Lorie, who is our captain, but couldn't go. After the meeting I stopped at Hapari swim wear where they were having a tent sale and picked me up some new super cheap swim suits! Score!!! When I got home we had lunch and then headed to the Car Show at Bountiful Park. We spent a couple hours there enjoying the awesome cars, chocolate chip cookies and snow cones.
When we got home, Nick did some more work on the shed. He built the trusses all by himself and has done a great job getting them on the shed. It is coming right along! The kids went over to the Jackson's and even did some swimming before dinner. For dinner we grilled hot dogs and then got everyone to bed by 8:30. We were all so tired and had a long day.
It was a fun weekend and now we are just enjoying a quiet Fathers day. *See future post!
No comments:
Post a Comment