Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Summer days....

Monday was a typical summer day for us.  I taught piano in the morning, and by 11:30 the kids were ready to play outside with friends and in the water.  They spent quite a bit of time swimming next door with Ashlyn and Kalie.  They are Kaylee & Carson's age and they all get along great.  They went between our house and their grandma's (Fiona).  They played until almost 8 that night.  They swam, played dolls, rode bikes, and painted.  They just all had a blast!  After Preston got up from his afternoon nap, I let him go outside and play in the water as well.  He loved it and soaked himself good from the water table.  He loves to stand up and is now pulling himself up on anything he can find to grab.  When I got him from his nap on Monday, he was standing up in his crib waiting for me.  Which was the first time he had done that.  It made me laugh, so I had to take a picture!  It was a fun and playful day.  Nick got the roof started on the shed, and I even got in a 12 mile bike ride late that night after it cooled off.  I remember spending my summer days just playing and playing.  It is fun to see my kids enjoying what summer is all about!






No comments: