Last Friday, as I was helping get Carson ready for school, we were in the bathroom doing his hair and he was showing me how he snaps. His version at the time was a clicking sound with his mouth and a flick with his fingers. So after just a minute of showing him how to really snap he totally got it and hasn't stopped! You would have thought he won a prize the way he was laughing and acting so excited because he really knows how to snap now! He was so excited to get to school and show Mrs. Thompson he could snap.
He was seriously making me laugh because of how he was acting once he figured it out. I can't get over it! Every day he shows me his snapping. He can do it pretty loud too. I will catch him snapping his fingers throughout the day watching tv or even in the tub! I am sure he could have figured it out earlier if we just would have shown him how to do it correctly. I am thinking that is the case with tying his shoes too. I am sure he can do it if we would just take the time to show him, but for now, velcro is still our friend when it comes to shoes! But maybe we will work on that next week when life slows down a bit!
No comments:
Post a Comment