Last week was a crazy and busy week....and that is why it has taken me forever to post anything about it. Tuesday I had BoTS Rehearsal which was the first night of a very busy week, with me being gone every night for rehearsals or the Motab Concert. But in the middle of all of that we had dentist appoitments, Dance Recitals, preschool, piano lessons, and normal every day life stuff. Here is a picture of Kaylee with her snowman she made at preschool Tuesday.
On Thursday, Carson's class had a chime program. It was super cute and he did a great job! They san a few Christmas songs, then played some more songs using chimes. I was impressed! Nick was able to come home from work a bit early so we were all able to attend.Thursday Night was the first real concert/dress rehearsal for the Motab Concert. We thought it was kind of neat that they thought enough about the bells to let us wear costumes, but I wasn't the biggest fan of these Star Trek lookalike costumes.
No comments:
Post a Comment