Last week I was asked to come and talk to Carson's class about bells. Carson's class is practicing playing Christmas songs on hand chimes. So when Mrs. Thompson heard that I play with the Bells on Temple Square, she asked me to come and share with the class a bit about bells. I was more than happy to talk to just Carson's class about bells, but when I showed up Tuesday, three other 1st grade classes ended up coming as well to listen, so I was a bit surprised, but it was really fun! I borrowed a couple of bells from my director to show the kids the different sounds bells can make and how to ring them. Then I showed them a video of the Bells on Temple Square playing "Up on the Housetop". It was really fun and I was glad I was asked to come and do this presentation. Mrs. Thompson was nice enough to email me some pictures she had taken.
This is Carson's class after the presentation. They are all so cute! I was so impressed on how quiet and nice all of the kids were. My favorite part was when Mrs. Thompson asked Carson to introduce me. I don't remember exactly what he said, but it was so cute and it made me smile!
No comments:
Post a Comment