On Sunday, we had a great day going to church, eating leftovers and skookies and celebrating Alivia turning 9 months old! Crazy, right!?! We enjoyed Grandma and Grandpa Brower coming to Sacrament meeting with us, since they were on their way home from the concert broadcast that morning. Carson sang with the primary for Sacrament meeting. He did great! Then after church, since I was so tired and we had SO many left overs, we opted to eat them for dinner instead of making something. It was perfect! And for dessert, our favorite thing....skookies!
I almost put Livy to bed before I remembered to take pictures of her on her 9 month birthday. She is growing! And she has ONE tooth that came through a few weeks ago. On the top!!! And the second top tooth is not far behind!
We took her to her 9 month appointment yesterday, and here is where she stands. 14 lbs 12 oz, (1%) 26 3/4" long (23%). She is still just itty bitty. But the doctor isn't concerned since my other two kids were that little too! But she is hitting her milestones like she should. She is using her hands to transfer things, she is pulling herself up to a standing position against the couch, and she is crawling! Very slowly, but officially it is a crawl! Today Kaylee had a small bag of peanut m&m's and left them across the room from Livy, but within minutes Alivia found them and had three of them in her mouth before I realized she had gotten to them! She was pretty mad at me for making her spit them out! She loves table food and refuses to eat baby food. She loves the flavored instant oatmeal, yogurt, and anything we are having for dinner that I grind up for her. She does a clicking noise with her tongue and copies us when we do it. She also waves hi and bye (when she is in the mood) and now I am working on getting her to say mama. She is very much a mama's girl and will not go to anyone else if she sees me in the room. It is still hard to believe she is getting so big, but she is so much fun and we love her to pieces!
No comments:
Post a Comment