On Saturday afternoon, Santa came and visited our town of Woods Cross. We were able to go to the elementary school after Nick got home from work and visit him. The kids brought their Christmas lists with them so they knew exactly what to ask for.


Alivia was asleep for most of it. She threw up during the night on Friday and earlier that day so I am sad she didn't get to see Santa. But it was still fun and the kids got a big bag of yummy treats, including a fun Santa Pez.


On another note, I have to mention Kaylee for a bit She keeps me pretty entertained during the day while Carson is at school. The other day I was taking a shower when I heard her come in my room singing. She had found my ipod and was listening to music and singing along. At first I couldn't tell what she was singing, so when I got out of the shower I listened to the ear bud and realized she was singing Lady Gaga's "Bad Romance". She kept playing it over and over. If you know that song, it has a lot of "Ah ahahhhh" type singing, not a lot of words. It was hilarious to hear her singing it. It made me laugh so hard! I have it on video as well. It was awesome!

She is still loving preschool. She came home with the stories of Goldilocks and the Three Little Bears. She was so excited to retell me the story they learned with her stick puppets. She is so smart and it is amazing how much she can remember things and stories. She is also pretty good about remembering words to songs too.

I can't believe is just over a month she will be 4. She has been telling people she is "almost 4" since about March! I think she is even more excited for her Birthday than anyone else I know!
No comments:
Post a Comment