Friday, March 25, 2011
Frontrunner Field Trip
On Thursday Carson's kindergarten class went on a field trip. They rode the Frontrunner from Woods Cross to Salt Lake and back. Since Nick was home this week, he was able to sign up to go with Carson's class. The school is just a short distance from the Woods Cross station, so after a short walk to the station they boarded the train for their Transportation Field Trip.


The plan was to stay on the train and just ride it back to WX, but when they got to SL, they made them get off the train and board a new Frontrunner to go back to WX. I am sure that stressed the teacher out a bit, but they handled it well and the got all the kindergartners back on the train to go to WX.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Brittany, I hope you don't mind but I started following your blog:) Congrats on your darling new baby! She is a doll!
How neat!!! I can't imagine if my son got to go on a train ride. He sooo loves trains right now!
Post a Comment