Wednesday, March 30, 2011
Yummy Bunnies!
On Tuesday, after we dropped Kaylee off at Preschool, Karen and I picked up Carson from school and headed out to run some errands. After eating lunch at Costco, we did some shopping there, then headed to Joanne's and Brooks Fabric to find some fabric for Alivia's blessing dress and a new car seat cover. After picking up Kaylee from school, we headed back out to get a few things from Walmart and Roberts Crafts, we made a quick stop at the Grease Monkey to say hi to Dad and then headed back home for some much needed rest. It was only a few hours, but I was exhausted! (It was the first day I have ventured out of the house since Alivia was born). So while I took a break, Karen and the kids headed back up to the Grease Monkey to get the oil changed on her car, and it gave me a chance to sit down and put my feet up for a bit and also to change out of my levi's (they were really irritating my incision). When they got home, they made dough for some Easter bunnies, using the recipe out of Aprils Friend Magazine. They were so cute all decorated with frosting and candy. They were SO good too. They tasted like a sweet roll with a bit of orange in it. Again, leave it to Grandma Karen to come up with so many fun things to do! 

Yes, that is Frosting Kaylee is eating! Karen was nice enough to watch ALL the kids while Nick was at scouts so I could go to Bunko. It was a good little break for me! I just wanted to share this cute pic of Kaylee eating Speghettio's....and this is why it is funny....this is the 2nd day in a row she has begged to have some of these, but it is not even 10 AM yet! And yesterday she spilled them on her shirt, even though I had put an apron on her, so today we decided it was best to just have her take her shirt off, which to her was pretty funny! She was just so cute so I had to take a picture!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment