Wednesday, March 30, 2011
Snuggle Time!
Lately we have been spending a lot of time snuggling! We just can't get enough of Alivia! Here are a few pictures from the fun we have had holding and loving this little girl! 
The kids are so cute, they are always asking to hold Alivia. And every morning they are so excited to see her and give her kisses. I hope this excitement and love for her continues for a LONG time! 

Of course, while Grandma was here, she made sure to get some good snuggle time in too!
Even Uncle Matt stopped in today and took some extra time to give Alivia some snuggles!
Since I probably spend the most time snuggling with Alivia, I can tell you it is the best way to spend the day! I might not always get a lot accomplished and I hope she doesn't get too spoiled, but I just know that babies get so big so fast and I want to cherish this time with her while she is new and little and such a good snuggle bug!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment