Friday, March 11, 2011
One More Week!!!
Can you believe that in ONE week we will have our baby girl?!?! We are scheduled for the csection at 7:30 A.M. on March 18th. We are so excited!! Here are some pictures of me at 38 weeks.

I have slept pretty good during this pregnancy, but the last 2 nights I have had a hard time getting comfortable sleeping and spend most of the night trying to find a comfortable position to sleep in. So I am glad I only have less than one week left of being uncomfortable! Today was such a beautiful warm day, so we ran some errands after dance and school and then headed down the street to the "Town House Park" with some friends to play. The moms walked while the kids rode their bikes there. It was so nice to get out and get some fresh air and sun! The kids played SO hard! Kaylee took a nap before dinner and Carson took one after dinner. It didn't help that Carson was up on the counter and when he tried getting off he fell and landed right on his head! Poor Kid! I had to take a picture of him zonked out on the couch asleep! You can see in the second picture how red his face is...he got just a little bit of sun while he was outside playing!

I also took a picture of Kaylee watching Sesame Street while Carson slept and while we were winding down to get ready for bed. She makes me smile! She can be the sweetest cutest girl yet you don't want to have to deal with her when she is not happy!
I took a picture of her before her dance class started today! She LOVES dance! She loves her teacher Kim and she listens and participates every week very well! It also is fun for me to sit out and chat with the other moms while the girls dance!
I am so excited for spring and I am glad to see the weather is warming up a bit more! It will be nice to be able to let the kids go out and play, especially after the baby gets here...which is in ONE WEEK....Wow!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Your kids are so amazingly adorable! I can't believe how big they've gotten. I also can't believe I didn't know you were pregnant until 3 days before delivery!!! I gotta jump back on the band wagon! Anyway, glad to see things are going well. You are as gorgeous as ever! Hope to chat soon:)
-tiff-
Post a Comment