Thursday, March 17, 2011

St. Patty's Day!

We have had a fun busy week! Tuesday, at Preschool Kaylee made a Pot of Gold, complete with a rainbow! It was so cute! And she was so cute trying to show me and take a picture at the same time! After school we headed to Hogan park and enjoyed some play time at the park. We even stopped at the Apple and got some juice and a licorice rope for the kids!
By the time we got home, I started dinner and Kaylee fell asleep while I cooked the rice! She had played SO hard! The next night Carson took a nap right after dinner from playing so hard on Wednesday. (Those are the days he has gymnastics).
Today, Carson wore his new St Patricks Day shirt to school! He looked so cute and SO Big!! Maybe it's because I know I am having a baby tomorrow, but really, he is just getting so grown up!
Kaylee really didn't have a St. Patricks Day outfit, but we found something green on her shirt and we even painted her toe nails green with sparkles before she left for preschool.
Kaylee is always doing things to make us smile! Her latest thing is giving a thumbs up! She will do it when she is happy, eats something yummy, or says "That's a good idea!". We sure love her!
The kids both had school today and then played for a bit at the Horne's while I finished doing some cleaning and getting ready for the big day tomorrow. We go in at 7:30 for the csection (we have to be there at 6 AM). I haven't slept very well the past few days, so I hope to get some decent rest tonight, but my nerves have been a bit crazy in anticipation of what is going to happen tomorrow! It is crazy! The past 9 months have been LONG, yet I can't believe it is already here. We can't wait to meet our new little princess! If I can make it through tomorrow and the csection, I think I will feel a lot better about things! I am sure 3 kids are going to be a lot of work, so I can't even imagine what my sister is feeling right now. She is due with her 6th in just a few more weeks! I just feel so blessed! I have such great kids and the best, most supportive husband ever! He has worked so hard for the past few months, not just at TWO jobs, but also getting the house finished, organized, and tackling my forever Honey Do List! And on top of that, putting up with a crazy, hormonal, and pregnant wife! It has all led to this moment, the arrival of our new baby! So with that, I need to go to bed since we have to be up so early! But pictures will come soon of the new one! Thanks to all of our friends and family for their support, love, and help during the past few crazy months! We love you!!!!!

No comments: