Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Car Seat Cover

I have SO enjoyed having Karen up here to help me and spend time with the kids! She is so talented and creative, so while she was here I took advantage of her talents and asked her to sew a car seat canopy for Alivia's Car Seat. The one I have now I am borrowing from a friend, and I wanted one that was our own. We found some cute material, and today while Carson was at school she put it all together and it turned out super cute! Here is Karen, Alivia, and the finished product!
Not only did she help me with this and helped keep the kids entertained, she also helped with laundry, dishes, vacuuming, and it was great to have some great Adult conversation as well! Today after Carson got home from school, she even took him to his gymnastics class for me. With Nick going back to work, I was a bit worried about getting back into reality, but it was so great to have an extra hand to help with the kids and house stuff. Thank you SO much Karen for everything, we all really appreciate it!

No comments: