Friday, January 7, 2011
Whistle while you work!
Carson doesn't know how to whistle, but he sure knows how to work!!! He has been right there along dad helping finish the downstairs rooms. He even has his own work apron!!!
He is great at handing things to dad, picking up pieces of sheet rock, and cleaning up messes with the vacuum and broom. He is such a hard little worker! And really cute too!
The kids love being with dad. If he's working, he finds a way to spend time with them and lets them help, even if it isn't always the easiest thing to do.
This morning my dad called and offered to come down and start the the mud & tapping in the basement now that the sheet rock had all been hung. So while Nick was at work he got quite a head start on the mud before Nick got home and helped him finish the first coat. I have such a sweet dad to come and help! Between him and my brother Matt, they have been such a blessing to us!!!
He is also very good at sheet rock and actually enjoys doing it too!!!! Thanks dad, you are the best!

When I went down to take a picture of the boys working, this is what Carson was doing. And he was actually doing a really good job at sweeping up all the sheet rock crumbs! I was impressed!

Once again, Carson proves to be a great little worker! So after a few more coats of mud and some messy sanding, we may just be ready for paint! Which means I need to decide exactly how we are painting and decorating his room. I know we want to do a grayish blue, with black contrast somehow (like black curtains or bed spread). He wants a cars room. Not the movies cars, but just cars in general. So I might do a vintage car theme so it isn't as juvenile. So if any one has any ideas or wants to help, please let me know!!! I would love to have input and ideas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment