It was a fun day and we enjoyed spending time with our school friends and neighbors. We can't wait to do even more fun school things in the future!
Tuesday, January 25, 2011
School Fun!
I love that both Carson & Kaylee are in school. It keeps them learning and they stay busy with lots of fun activities. The elementary school did a Dads and Donuts Activity last week. They had Jon Schmidt come and play for them and of course, they ate donuts. Nick and Carson went in the evening along with a lot of other dads and their kids! I sent the camera with Nick and the only picture that turned out that I could use was the following one. The rest of the pictures of Jon Schmidt were too blurry. But just know he was really there!
Today, I was able to go on Kaylee's preschool field trip to the Living Planet Aquarium in Sandy. I decided we had better take Carson with us, since none of us have ever been there before. So I checked him out of kindergarten just a few minutes early and we braved the snowy roads all the way to Sandy and ate our lunch of PB&J on our way. We met up with the rest of the preschool at the aquarium.
They had some really neat exhibits and it was very kid friendly. Here are a few pictures from our afternoon. Our favorite exhibits were the stingrays and the penguins.
It was a fun day and we enjoyed spending time with our school friends and neighbors. We can't wait to do even more fun school things in the future!
It was a fun day and we enjoyed spending time with our school friends and neighbors. We can't wait to do even more fun school things in the future!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment