Kaylee has become fascinated with the Cocoa Cups in our house....she loves them. BUT, she can't seem to keep her hands out of them, so she usually ends up with a
sippy cup and a lid when she can't listen to me telling her to keep her hands out of her drink! But today we had fun using them for our cocoa and marshmallows....yum!

I watched the
Yospe boys the other day, and they all sat on the couch quietly for a period of time watching "George Christmas" (which is a 1 hour special Curious George about Christmas). I can tell we have ALL seen it one to many times when they all are trying to sing along to the music, and I find myself singing with them! :)

We finally got out the tree the other night and got it put up! :) The kids had a blast, but enjoyed the box most of all!


The finished product....

I am so excited about this!!!! We have a great neighbor who is so thoughtful and kind. She had gotten an
olyptical a year ago, and one of the pedals was rubbing on the side when she used it, so the manufacturer gave her a brand new one, and the old when they let her keep. So after it sat in her garage for a year, she wanted to get rid of it and decided to offer it to us at no cost! She said she knew I liked to
exercise and that Nick is a pretty handy guy and could probably fix what was wrong on it. So sure enough, after just a little bit of tinkering, Nick made it run perfectly!! It even has
tetris games on it, and
ifit access card, and Mp3 port. It is amazing! It will be so fun to have a new thing to add to my workouts now! Especially with it being winter! Thanks again so much Fiona....you seriously are the best!!!!!!

Today we had quite a snow storm....so of course, by 9 or 10 the kids were
itchin' to get out and play. SO we put on the gear and headed out. I took a few pictures before we got to work shoveling and building a snow hill to sled on! We had fun, but now my back and neck hurt a little from shoveling.....I should have just waited for Brother Croft to come around with his awesome snow blower! :)
1 comment:
I wish it would have snowed up here. Mayci and I want to go outside and play so bad. We have maybe one inch but with it being -2 we decided not to go out! We'll bring our snow stuff for this weekend!
Post a Comment