
We had both our stroller and the Yospe's stroller with us after we parked, so Carson took advantage of it and enjoyed the ride!

Kaylee did more pushing then riding I think!!!
We decided to take a look at the lights from the top of the Joseph Smith Memorial Building to get a better view (and it was warm inside!). They have a beautiful tree in the lobby! I remember singing there when I was in choir in High School.
We headed back outside for some more lights and pictures...
Then we headed to the Energy Solutions Arena for the Annual Christmas Sing-a-Long. We were going to take trax, but it was so full, so we walked the few blocks and made it just in time to start singing!
The best part was when Jon Schmidt played. It was awesome!! Oh, and did I mention it was FREE!?!?! And they gave away Jazz and Bees tickets, and free popcorn coupons for the Megaplex. Totally worth going!!!! Thanks again Jana for letting us know about it!
Since we didn't take trax TO the ESA, we told Carson we could ride it back to Temple Square. That was quite an adventure.....we got on a train going the opposite way first, then had to wait for it to turn around to make sure we could get on a train going toward temple square. It was so busy, by the time we made it back to the ESA stop, they couldn't get any more people on because it was so full. So it was a good plan on our part to do it that way! We probably would have been faster to walk, but it was all about the experience for Carson! We had fun! (These pictures were taken right after we got on the train, I wish I would have taken a picture of what we looked like when it was FULL....I don't think we could have gotten the camera out if we tried...we were squished!!!)
And Kaylee loved it, and sat SO still the whole time we were on the train!
It was a fun evening, and definitely something that we will continue as a Christmas Tradition! Tonight we had 'Movie Night'. We ate some popcorn we got as a neighbor gift and watched "Sword in the Stone". (That was the movie Santa brought for Nicholas last week!). It is so fun to do things with our kids now that they are getting bigger! I know it will only get more and more fun as the years go by! But for now, I am trying to enjoy the precious moments NOW!
No comments:
Post a Comment