So after a fun filled weekend, it was back to normal life for us at the Bennett House. But it was not a normal school day for Carson on Monday, he actually had a field trip to the Candy Factory in
SLC. I was able to go with him and it was a great time!

They gave us these cool "Candy Maker Hats" to wear for the tour. Carson loved his....in fact he took it home and wore it most of the day!

The kids looked so cute in their matching hats!

I love going on the field trips with Carson! We always have fun!

They wouldn't let us take cameras through the tour, but we got to see big rolling tubs of jelly beans, taste taffy and chocolate, and see how they package their candy. I think it was a hit with the kids! At least the candy samples they gave us were!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment