
We never had this problem with Carson....toys getting stuck in his hair!! Maybe due to the fact that his hair is short!!! But poor Kaylee....I guess she learned that she cannot stick toys on her head, they might get stuck! Especially in the bath tub!But no worries, with a little bit of help from Dad, we got it untangled before it did any damage! We just laughed at her! We thought it was funny! When I took her picture I told her to smile, and she tried her hardest to smile even though she was crying! It was so cute! Carson is getting so big and so smart. He loves to play games on PBSKids.org. He does really well with the Curious George games. I just love that he is old enough to understand how to use a mouse and computer. He just amazes me everyday!


2 comments:
Luke spends lots of time playing on pbskids. It is great while I cook dinner!
I'll have to check out pbskids for my kiddos. I wonder how I'll ever get my kids raised (on more days than I care to admit), but those fun, cute moments make it all worthwhile.
Post a Comment