Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Pizza Time!!!!

So as we were making our menu this week, I had some mozzarella cheese that needed to be used up, so Nick had a great idea to make pizza! So tonight we did just that! We made our own homemade pizza, and it was GOOD! Like, really good!!!! I made the dough from scratch, got some yummy toppings, and let the kids make their own pizza. It was a hit!


Again....Kaylee cheesin' with the cheese!
Carson took this picture of me putting in the big pizza....he did a good job!
Most homemade pizza is good, but this was way better than good, I thought it was WAY YUMMY! Maybe it was all the cheese we put on it.....but on the good hand, we did use turkey pepperoni, but it probably didn't help make up the difference of all the cheese we put on it! But it was still really good. I think we will have to do this more often! Yum!!!!

3 comments:

The Mashy Family said...

I love that you look so cute when you cook. I am usually in my pajama pants and have my hair pulled up. Yummy looking pizza! I am excited for you and your chance to play the bells with the choir. You looked beautiful in the pictures.

Jana Banana said...

We love pizza night...homemade crust is the best! Looks yummy!!

Caprice Erickson said...

Hey! Thanks for the message :) we are excited! And speaking of the Kennards I just saw them at our ward xmas party and they mentioned they know you that's cool! Yes it is a small world they are great we love them! I hope you guys have a great Christmas as well!